Our football courses run all year round in the school holidays at the Winston Churchill School in Woking.
We pride ourselves in hiring incredible facilities such as the 3G astro, sports hall, gym and classrooms allowing us to run courses all year round come rain or shine. These facilities offer all children the opportunity to express themselves and thrive in a safe environment with other children of the same/similar age offering peace of mind to parents.
The coaching days are typically priced at a very reasonable £20 per day or £55 for three days (9am-3pm). Sibling discount is available.
A Typical Day:
A typical day will consist of fun warm ups, football-based activities with mostly game related practices in the afternoon. At the end of each course every child will be given the chance of winning certificates, medals and trophies for various competitions.
Ages: 5 -14 years: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Early bird Drop Off is available from 8am-9am at an additional cost of £5.
What We Provide:
- Fun educational sessions to enhance natural development and improve skill and technique
- Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play
- Supervision throughout the day including lunch and toilet breaks
- Our FA qualified coaches are DBS checked and hold current certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children
- Players coached within 2/3 year age band according to ability
- We promote Fair Play, Respect, Discipline and Anti-Bullying
- Quality facilities
What to Bring:
- Training kit/clothing suitable to weather conditions
- Warm, waterproof clothing/jacket in the event of inclement weather
- Shin pads (must be worn)
- Plenty to drink
- Any medication i.e. inhalers etc
- Football boots must be packed for use on the 3G or grass field
- Packed lunch (no nut-based food)
All our courses are conducted by F.A qualified and CRB checked staff who give the children the opportunity to learn new skills and make new friends. Refunds are only given in extreme circumstances. Book now to avoid disappointment!